Troubleshooting - Download & Install
Created by: Bumi Optimus
Modified on: Wed, 22 Sep, 2021 at 3:55 PM
Download & Install Issues
How can I download and install Adobe Aero?
On what devices is Aero supported?
Aero mobile (iOS) is available on all devices that support ARKit 2 and iOS 13 or later and is recommended for use on the following devices:
- iPhone 8 Plus and above.
iPad (devices with A11 ARM chip or higher).
iPad and iPad mini 5th generation and above.
iPad Air 3rd generation and above.
- iPad Pro 2nd generation and above.
- An internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, and access to online services.
Aero desktop is available on both Windows and Mac machines. We recommend the following:
- Win 10 64-bit 1903 (Windows 10 64-bit May 2019 Update, build 10.0.18362)
- Intel 7thGen or newer CPU - or AMD equivalent
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and above
- Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
Aero Player (Android)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Google Pixel 4 XL
*Android Devices with Exynos chipsets are not supported at this time.
To learn more about the required system specifications to use Aero, see Aero mobile (iOS) system requirements, Aero desktop system requirements, and Aero Player (Android) system Requirements.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.